The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to be diplomatic when handling calls/correspondence for Management.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations. Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to display assertiveness and a high level of self-confidence.
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
- Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
Required Educational: Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or similar field