This role is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with IT VARs and Resellers (Partners) that will resale or subcontract STG services for their clients. This individual will acquire new accounts, retain current accounts, and expand STG services into these accounts. These efforts generate the revenue for our company.
• Call, email, and meet with current clients to understand the needs, gaps, and improvements that can be generated with STG services. (35%)
• Call, email, and meet with prospective clients to understand the needs, gaps, and improvements that can be generated with STG services. (20%)
• Train channel partners and their teams the value of services, and how to sale these services. (5%)
• Work with the STG support teams to generate solutions and proposals. (15%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• High School Graduate required.
• Consistent non-standard work or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
• Frequent Travel Required (50%).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.