This person will be driving and managing a team of customer facing Specialists and Product Owners focusing on internally and externally users to implement Tech Data’s eBusiness Strategy. They will participate in developing the eBusiness Strategy including but not limited to the use of the tools we represent, build, and manage. This includes collection of requirements, promotion of finished products, and tracking overall use of said products to set goals (Revenue, Profit, Use and Access). The products in question are EDI, XML, API’S, ASP’S, Tools, and all Customer facing web properties including Change Management. The person will also represent the results and activities to Management and work with their peers to maximize the results of said activities and products. This role will additionally look toward future developments and improvements within the market place and identify opportunities to align them with the eBusiness strategy. They are a strong and viable resource for the Director, eBusiness.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• 8 to 10 Years of relevant work experience.
• 3 to 5 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Master's / Postgraduate Degree with MBA, MIS, MS in IT, Computer Science, etc. Field of Study preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree with Business, MIS, IT, Computer Science, etc. field of study required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.