The Director of Demand Generation is responsible for helping to drive outbound and inbound demand generation campaigns and sales funnel development activities for the technology vendors that Tech Data represents. You will be responsible for the teams who develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs, working in partnership with our vendor partners and stakeholders. A strong understanding of marketing automation technologies, CRM systems and marketing business intelligence is necessary. While you won't be architecting the data structure or technology, recognizing what work needs to be done to maintain and improve databases, scoring, segmentation and customer loyalty -- and being able to support the execution of that work -- is important. You will be leading multiple internal teams as well as managing relationships with external agencies and marketing technology providers, so a strong leadership resume is also needed.
• Work with team to develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns -- incorporating email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, website, display advertising, etc (20%)
• Own the refinement of the buyer’s journey, and manage and optimize lead scoring and nurture models that align to industry best practices and perform above benchmarks (20%)
• Manage refinement and development of marketing automation technologies and databases (20%)
• Represent and sell our demand generation services to internal and external stakeholders (20%)
• Lead matrixed team of demand generation resources to establish and drive best practices and continued innovation in the field of demand generation (20%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 8 to 10 Years of relevant work experience.
• 5 to 8 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Master's / Postgraduate Degree with Business/Marketing Field of Study preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
Other Education / Certifications:
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM AND YOU'LL ALSO GET: