- 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Master's / Postgraduate Degree with Law degree, MBA, Accounting Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Other Education / Certifications:
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional ("CCEP" or CCEP-I") designation preferred.
- Certified Fraud Examiner a strong plus
- Experience in the implementation and management of compliance programs in the practice of regulatory compliance, enforcement, compliance auditing or forensics.
- Multi-national corporation, government, international law firm or consulting firm preferred.
- Fluency of English and Spanish required (America's, with Portugese preferred).
- Professional, office environment.
- Frequent Travel (domestic & international) Required (25%).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level
*Note: This opportunity is also open to individuals who may be based in Latin America