- Subject matter expert (SME) for non-branded systems, displays, component processor and storage components and solutions
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned accounts by providing all levels of support necessary for success.
- Identifies and creates demand for products by coordinating technical support, market trend education, and pre- and post -sales support to target customers
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) identifying successes, issues and future growth plan strategies
- Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the OEM Embedded segment. Maintains strong field supplier relationships
Job Level Specifications:
- Full knowledge of product and market segment.
- Works on mid to large size OEM Embedded accounts of moderate complexity.
- Works with some supervision. Performs and perfects sales and service tasks and procedures under self-direction.
- Builds relationships directly with customers to broaden customer base and increase sales.
- 10+ years experience selling solutions into the OEM Embedded space
- Well versed in Non-branded system CPU solution positioning
- Familiar with the Storage technology and landscape
- Engineering background preferred but not necessary
Comfortable engaging with customers at executive levels