Provides on-site and remote expert-level technical client support and services for employees following established procedures and policies. Highly involved in the development of technical procedures. Provides operational support of workstations, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals and associated applications that allow the company to conduct business and manage information. Serves as a mentor and team lead to associate team members or team members that are developing IT skills with the technical aspects of Tech Data's internal support model. Understands IT architecture and provides troubleshooting and root cause analysis for outages. Provides a high level of personal customer service within established criteria and lead components of an IT project.
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Computer Information Systems Field of Study preferred.
• Technical with 3 - 5+ Years IT Experience field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: A+, MCP, MCSE
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: