Manages a group of entry level sales professionals. Responsible for their onboarding, training, and development in their sales duties. Manages day to day business operations for assigned Sales teams. Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all productivity reporting. Supports business process improvements and enhancements. Provides leadership and development of staff. Provides input on how department can improve procedures to ensure that the department functions at optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
• 3 to 5 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.