Previous Work Experience:
- 5-7 years working with formal project management lifecycle disciplines. Experience in software development and risk management
- 3 years supervisory/managerial experience preferred
- Previous international experience / collaboration preferred
- Preferred PMO experience including dashboard reporting and understanding of various Systems Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Portrays an outstanding ability to successfully gather organizational consensus, requiring them to have a solid professional demeanor, positive attitude, and business credibility. Advanced interpersonal skills, including oral, written, facilitation, mediation, collaboration, diplomacy and presentation, as well as ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Certifications- PMP or PMI certified in Project Management with IT discipline preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
Able to use common office equipment.
Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.